To Our Valued Patients,
We are very excited to be back and able to once again provide quality dental care to our patients. If you would like to re-schedule or request a new appointment, call us at (720) 815-4733 or submit a request through our website.
We want to reassure our patients that we are very prepared and confident as we have the strictest and most extensive sterilization protocols in place for your safety and comfort. Our staff have received extensive COVID-19 prevention training and we have proper protective equipment in place. Some of which includes the following:
- We are checking our staff daily for COVID-19 symptoms and taking Forehead Infrared Thermometer readings
- For every patient, upon arrival, mandatory contactless temperature checks will be administered
- We ask that patients come and leave in a protective face mask
- You will be asked to disinfect your hands prior to coming into the treatment area and upon leaving as we have disinfectant stations set up
- We have curbside check-in available to ensure there is a minimal number of patients in our office at any one time
- We utilize appropriate personal protective equipment for all appointments including fitted surgical masks, face shields and surgical gowns
- In-depth discussions regarding appointment bookings, payment and treatment details will be made over the phone
- Prior to your appointment you will receive detailed instructions on what to expect in preparation for the appointment .
- Between patient visits we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Kurt Knechtel